1. Because of Paul George who has an average of 21.7 points and 6.8 rebounds per game.
2. And because of David West making Chris Bosh look like this.
3. Because of Miami flops like this.
4. And Miami flops like this.
5. ...and Miami flops like this.
6. Because of David West's fantastic facial expressions.
7. Because of George Hill, hometown hero born and bred in Indiana.
8. Because of Lance Stephenson and his gallop down the court.
9. And Lance Stephenson's choke gesture toward Lebron.
10. Roy Hibbert and his dedication to Pacers fans.
11. Because the Pacers mascot Boomer is much cooler than the Heat's mascot, Burnie.
Really no competition.
Prime example: Here is Boomer doing sweet tricks and casually breaking backboards because he is THAT BADASS.
12. Because Larry F*cking Bird is the current president of the team.
13. And before that it was Donnie Walsh for god's sake.
14. Because the Pacers play as a team.
15. Because the Pacers are the underdog... and everyone likes a good underdog story.
The Pacers have never won an NBA championship. It's time.