Mindy Kaling is the person we all want to be best friends with. Let’s go through some of the reasons why.
1. First of all, she’s very optimistic.
2. And she makes the best of any situation.
3. She has fantastic ideas.
4. She tells it e x a c t l y like it is.
5. And she doesn’t take anyone’s shit.
6. She shares your passions.
8. She is always the life of the party.
9. She basically hates all the same things that you do.
10. She offers solid dating advice.
11. She’s GREAT at comforting.
12. And she is extremely generous.
13. She cares about what’s best for you.
14. She loves to talk about ~crushes.~
15. And she knows when it’s time to just give up.
16. She’s not afraid to drop truth bombs.
18. She radiates confidence and a go-getter attitude.
19. And friendship is very important to her.
So here’s to you, Mindy. The BFF we all want.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing using offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current tax codes.