1. “Do you even eat?”
Literally all the time.
4. “I can see your ribs.”
OK? Don’t look?
7. “Do you have an eating disorder?”
Don’t ever joke about this. Ever.
9. “You have no reason to have body image issues.”
I feel pressure to look a certain way just like everyone else.
10. “You look like a twig.”
Or, you know, a person.
11. “Your wrists are SO TINY!”
I know, I see them every day.
17. For men: “Hit the weights, dude.”
WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I HAVEN’T?!
- More than two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade on Saturday, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱