1. Meet Pierce Brown, author of the Red Rising series, and hottest author known to mankind.
When Pierce was just 23 years old, he got a book deal with Random House. He blessed the world with his books and now he’s blessing us with his looks. Need further proof? Let’s take a look.
2. Here he is, shirtless, (thank you Jesus <3) standing in front of scenery. Who even noticed the scenery? No one. Because Pierce.
3. Here he is drinking coffee, or tea, or honestly who the hell cares because LOOK AT HIM.
4. He poses with cute dogs and SOMEHOW looks cuter than them.
5. And he likes cats too!!!!
Hellllllllllo arms. We see you.
6. He manages to make In-N-Out look EVEN TASTIER.
I’d like to order him Animal Style.
7. And likes to READ.
Is there anything better than an attractive person reading a book?
No. No, there is not.
8. Basically, thank you to Pierce for existing. We only have one question…
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.