7. My whole body began to tingle. I felt warm. I felt as if I could fly.
Scratch that, I WAS flying. I was flying high off the pumpkin nectar and spice combination. I was invincible. I was free. I began to sweat.
8. I continued to fill my body with the syrupy liquid, and my breathing became faster.
Was I dead? Was this heaven? Had I really been missing out on this for so long??!?
9. This was me:
10. Everything was beautiful. With my body full of the sweet pumpkin spice, I knew that the last sip was drawing near.
I braced myself.
12. It had ended, but I knew it wouldn’t be my last PSL experience.
13. I was awakened to the beauty of Pumpkin Spice Lattes, and I would never recover.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.