Remember Cher and Dionne? They were the ICONIC best friends from Clueless.
They are, essentially, the greatest example of best friendness since, well, ever.
We can all stand to learn a few things from them.
1. A true friend knows and understands the #struggle.
2. And a true friend knows EVERYTHING about you.
Yes, even that.
3. And being best friends means always providing a lunch date.
Never Chipotle-ize alone.
4. Being a best friend means SHARING THE HORROR.
…And the horror is usually about dating, let’s be honest.
5. If your bestie has an enemy, you have one too.
6. Best friends ALWAYS know how to put a smile on one another’s faces.
Even if you just realized you’re wearing a truly hideous choker. You still smile. Because you’re best friends, damnit.
7. Best friends share a spectacular sense of style and know how to WORK. IT.
Committing to plaid-on-plaid requires support.
8. A true friend won’t judge you. But will judge WITH you.
Using lots of emojis.
9. And true friends share the same interests.
And refuse to hide their enthusiasm for them.
10. BFFs have a SECRET HANDSHAKE.
Rule #1 of BFFness.
11. Besties share secrets and unfortunate but ballsy hat decisions.
No risk, no reward.
12. And they love gossiping and schemin’ some schemes together.
I mean, always for the good of womankind.
13. Best friends can never talk TOO often.
You spend 97.6% of the day gchatting your BFF and that’s just fine.
14. And they’re always sharing their great advice and tips for life.
Un. E. Quivocal.
15. They’re one another’s workout buddy.
Because your best friend is, like, committed to your health and well-being and coordinating gym outfits and all that.
17. And, no matter what, they are always honest with each other.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 247 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- Brexit leader Nigel Farage drew parallels between British citizens' vote to leave the European Union and some Americans' support for Trump.
- WhatsApp will start sharing your account info with Facebook. You can decline the new policy, but must opt into it first 📲😵