17 Things Cher And Dionne Taught Us About Being Friends
Think there's a better friendship out there? As if.
Remember Cher and Dionne? They were the ICONIC best friends from Clueless.
They are, essentially, the greatest example of best friendness since, well, ever.
We can all stand to learn a few things from them.
1. A true friend knows and understands the #struggle.
2. And a true friend knows EVERYTHING about you.
3. And being best friends means always providing a lunch date.
4. Being a best friend means SHARING THE HORROR.
5. If your bestie has an enemy, you have one too.
6. Best friends ALWAYS know how to put a smile on one another's faces.
7. Best friends share a spectacular sense of style and know how to WORK. IT.
8. A true friend won't judge you. But will judge WITH you.
9. And true friends share the same interests.
10. BFFs have a SECRET HANDSHAKE.
11. Besties share secrets and unfortunate but ballsy hat decisions.
12. And they love gossiping and schemin' some schemes together.
13. Best friends can never talk TOO often.
14. And they're always sharing their great advice and tips for life.
15. They're one another's workout buddy.
16. They know exactly what you're thinking without you having to say a single word.