1. There aren’t many places in the world where you can get up close and personal with penguins, swim near them, and frolic in the sun with them.
3. The water in the area is perfect for swimming, and the big boulders around the sandy beach provide areas of shade and shelter.
4. The large boulders shelter the cove from large waves and strong currents making it safe for all ages.
6. The park is also home to various other birds and small mammals. You may also see whales, seals, sharks, and dolphins in the bay.
7. Boulders Beach is part of the Table Mountain National Park and the entrance fee goes toward conservation of the endangered African penguins that call the beach home.
8. This is quite possibly one of the best beaches to ever exist.
9. The penguins are waiting for you.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- An American soldier died in Iraq this weekend after a roadside bomb exploded during a security check, the Pentagon said.
- As the number of terrorist convictions has increased in the UK, so has the concern that other inmates could too be lured into extremism.
- Selena Gomez said the backlash surrounding "13 Reasons Why" "is going to come no matter what" and noted that she's very proud of the series.