1. Put your iPhone in a sandwich bag to protect it. The touchscreen will still work!
5. Create your own beach towel purse. It’s perfect for transporting and use.
6. Clean out a lotion bottle to use as a safe spot for your money, keys, etc.!
9. If there’s water in your ears, blowing into a deflated balloon can help clear it out.
13. Use Scotch Guard on your beach umbrella and beach chairs to ensure they last longer.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Should opioid users who've repeatedly overdosed be forced to get drug treatment? Some politicians say yes.
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭