1. Put your iPhone in a sandwich bag to protect it. The touchscreen will still work!
5. Create your own beach towel purse. It’s perfect for transporting and use.
6. Clean out a lotion bottle to use as a safe spot for your money, keys, etc.!
9. If there’s water in your ears, blowing into a deflated balloon can help clear it out.
13. Use Scotch Guard on your beach umbrella and beach chairs to ensure they last longer.
- The State Department has faulted Hillary Clinton for breaking email rules and failing to manage cybersecurity risks as Secretary of State.
- Protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico turned violent Tuesday night as demonstrators threw rocks and bottles at police officers.
- The Afghan Taliban has picked an extremist scholar as its successor to leader Mullah Mansour, who was killed in a U.S. drone strike last week.