Unless you have been offline for the last two months, you are probably well aware by now that Tom Sandoval cheated on his long-time partner Ariana Madix — who are both cast members on the greatest show of our time, Vanderpump Rules — with her good friend (and also castmate) Raquel Leviss. It was an explosive story that first broke in March *while the current season was airing* and it all came to a head with a recently filmed finale episode airing last night that saw the entire cast, including Tom and Ariana, airing it all out.
But if that episode wasn't enough to have you absolutely *glued* to your TV, then I have good news for you: Ariana Madix appeared live on Watch What Happens Live immediately after the finale aired. We learned even more about the affair, her feelings about it, and even her new man. And I've got all the details below!
1. When Andy asked if she had ever had a prior inkling that something may be going on before she went through Tom's phone on the fateful night at Tom Tom, Ariana shared that she had looked at his texts and phone before but she wasn’t suspicious about an affair. She knew something was "clearly going on with him mentally" and that was what she picked up on.
She also noted that Sandoval was "very good" at concealing all the evidence and hiding his double life.
2. She described Raquel's demeanor on the night of the confrontation as "odd" and said that Raquel didn't want to tell her anything and she had to "beg, screaming crying and throwing up" to get her to reveal that they had shared "a kiss" after the girls trip.
3. Ariana said she read online about a theory that Tom Sandoval was making promises to Raquel that he was going to break up with Ariana throughout their affair and that she "thought it made a lot of sense."
4. When asked if there was any truth to Tom Sandoval's claims that he had tried to break up with Ariana multiple times, Ariana said that was not true.
5. When Andy asked about Tom Sandoval sharing with Scheana that he had cheated on Ariana "one other time" and it may not have been a random person, Ariana shared that she "has a guess" who the person Tom cheated with is and she’s not in the show universe and that Andy Cohen hasn’t met her. But it is, in fact, a woman!
6. When asked about Raquel's decision to file a temporary restraining order (TRO) against Scheana, Ariana said she thought this was "pathetic."
7. After Andy thanked Ariana for speaking with him and not Howie Mandel (LOL), he then asked Ariana if she had watched that bleak interview. She shared that she did NOT watch, but she did read recaps and agreed with James Kennedy that it was "a rock bottom moment."
She described it as "an hour and a half of nonsense."