1. Wait, which door should I go in? Ohhh automatic door. This is awkward.
2. Whoa, I don’t want the cart with the receipt in it. NOPE.
3. This cart looks pretty clean.
4. I really just need groceries, but maybe I can just look at the clothes.
5. Omg is that a new line?!?!
6. Wait, do they have the swimsuits out?!
7. I don’t think they’ve been picked over that much yet — better take a look.
8. Well, I have time to try on a few real quick.
9. Ugh, I can only take in six items. Time to make a decision.
10. I just wish my dressing room tag would fit on the hanger.
11. Umm, is this mirror warped? I don’t really look like that.
12. Crap, it’s already been 30 minutes. I need to move on.
13. OK, I’m gonna get this suit. I mean it’s so cheap I basically have to.
14. I wonder if those shoes my friend had are still here.
15. Oh my god, all these shoes on sale! I have to try these on.
16. I mean I don’t REALLY need another pair of wedges but they’re only $14.98.
17. Ohhhh the new sandals are out.
18. If I don’t get these today they’ll probably be gone next week. Better get them.
19. Those would be so cute with that dress I saw earlier.
20. I wonder if they have my size on the fitting room discard rack.
21. OK, on to the groceries. I hope they have the Easter candy out.
22. I don’t get people and that dollar section.
23. Wait, did that lady have socks with bunnies on them?
24. Are those only a dollar?
25. OK I basically HAVE to get them, they’re a dollar.
26. I think I need this cup too. It’s so cute and basically pays for itself.
27. Is that a CAT COLLAR? I don’t have a cat but I know someone who does. How cute would that be?
28. Oh, I see the Easter candy. Better pick up some Reese’s Eggs. I’m just getting into the Easter spirit.
29. I can give them out at work; I totally won’t eat them all myself.
30. What is that? Is that a pomegranate drink? It says it’s supposed to be good for your skin. I should try it.
31. Wait, the tortilla chips are two for $5. I’ll grab two.
32. I should get some guacamole to go with.
33. That new hummus flavor sounds so good.
34. What should I dip in hummus?
35. Woah, that hottie just went to the freezer section. I probably need something from the freezer section.
36. AVOID THE ICE CREAM.
37. Are those reduced-fat chicken fingers?!
38. I wonder if chicken fingers would be good with hummus.
39. Woah, that lady has the cutest pillow in her cart.
40. I should check out home goods. I mean, my apartment could really use some updating.
41. Is that wall art? That would be way easier than painting.
42. I totally have this quote on my Pinterest board.
43. I should go before I spend any more money.
44. Are those new Essie colors? I could really use a new spring color.
45. Ugh, should I get the light green or the lighter green?
46. Maybe I should just get both. I mean I’ll use them.
47. These lines are so long.
48. When did my cart get so full?
49. Is that a new EOS flavor? Yum.
50. My bill is HOW MUCH?
51. How am I going to carry all these bags?
52. Was I really just in there for two hours?
53. Shit, I forgot shampoo. I’ll go back next week.
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏