1. Go hiking and discover beautiful places that look like nowhere else on Earth.
2. Ride camels on Cable Beach during sunset.
3. Or ride a fat bike along Cable Beach.
4. Discover the unique snubfin dolphins.
5. Take a dip wherever it's possible.
6. Go kayaking with turtles in Broome.
7. Explore the Kimberley Outback on a horse.
8. Visit a pearl farm.
9. Experience the Horizontal Falls.
10. Snorkel at one of the amazing reefs.
11. Take a scenic flight over the Bungle Bungles.
12. Canoe the Ord River.
13. Or go wakeboarding or water-skiing on Ord River.
14. Go on a 4WD adventure and drive on sandy, deep red roads and through rivers.
15. Try stand up paddleboarding on Lake Argyle.
16. Try the chilli beer at Matso's Broome Brewery.
17. Watch a movie in the oldest outdoor cinema in the world.
18. Go barramundi fishing.
19. Search for dinosaur footprints at Gantheaume Point.
Travel was provided by Tourism Australia. BuzzFeed writers do not guarantee coverage.