16 Activities Down Under That Are Perfect If You're A Lazy Person
These really don't require a lot of energy, I promise!
1. Enjoy the sunset at Branco's lookout.
2. Chill at the best beach in Australia.
3. Watch the sunrise at the beach with kangaroos.
4. Take a scenic flight over the Bungle Bungles.
5. Get a massage at the Night Markets in Cairns.
6. Enjoy a day on Fitzroy Island.
7. Spend the day in the infinity pool at the Lake Argyle Resort and Caravan Park.
8. Sit back and watch a movie at Sun Pictures in Broome.
9. Take a boat cruise on the Ord River and Lake Kununurra.
10. Take a dip in the Spa Pool in Cardwell.
11. Or in the warm pools of Zebedee Springs in the Kimberley.
12. Go glamping in Tasmania and sit by the bonfire.
13. Watch the colours change during sunset at Cable Beach in Broome.
14. Do a helicopter pub crawl.
15. Watch the surfers at Surfers Paradise.
16. Spend a night on Lady Elliot Island.
Travel was provided by Tourism Australia. BuzzFeed writers do not guarantee coverage.