2. Abbi and Ilana have become your only gods.
If you’re not watching Broad City, do yourself a favor and go watch it immediately. If you have seen it, you know how well the pair know you. Like, you are Abbi and your best friend totally is Ilana. You can’t tell if their misadventures make you worried about or excited for your quickly impending post-grad life. You don’t know what to do until the second season premiere, but you pass the time watching their original webisodes.
5. You forgot to have an opinion about freshmen because you forgot about freshmen.
Freshmen don’t take thesis classes. There is no show on Netflix about their lives. They do not exist.
14. You realize how lucky you are not to have to register this semester. Registration would put quite the dent in your homework/Netflix/job search/wine night rotation.
It was a shock for you to hear that it was registration time. You probably worried for half of a second before realizing that registration is a worry of the past. Onwards and upwards.
15. You find yourself preparing your body for Senior Week.
Now is not the time to rage every night. Now is the time to finish your classes on a strong note and try to find a job. Plus, Senior Week is fast approaching and your body has to be in tip-top shape to endure that gauntlet.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳 ⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲