been to #11, #14 and #19. Each one stunning for it’s own reasons!
Response to 10 Very Scary Old Dutch Work Safety Posters:
translations! 1. One touch! monsters lurke in electrical current.
2. Open doors and windows before putting your motor on.
3. That’s what happens when the emergency exit is obstructed.
4. The hood was to high (? ; maybe makes sense for someone who uses saw tabels….)
5. Use safety belts.
6. Carbon monoxide; sneaking danger. No burning generators in the garage.
8. Arsonist; kick it out ( literal translation)
9. Distraction; leads to accidents.
10. Weld safely.