So the 1st day is over. What now? You decide to try it in everyday life...Trying to figure out how women in past centuries have done this...
When you finally choose your outfit for the day you realize that the corset is not so underwear...
Pros and cons of wear a corset in everyday life:
1. Your back will thank you (especially if you suffer of backache)
2. When you sit your boobs are so squeezed up that you can barely breathe
3. Your belly is so caged that you eat like a bird (so much lady like)
4. Try to pick something up to floor it's impossible and risky
5. You have a beautiful hourglass shape (Oh yeah!)
6. Incredibly it keeps you warm
7. You have to challenge with hooks
8. You can't wear everything you want when you put yourself in it
9. Your movements are very limited
10. Now I understand the struggles of women of past centuries
Now I challenge you!
Wear a corset in everyday life it's not so easy!