- Milkov thinks "People Have A Lot Of Thoughts About T..." is
- Milkov "How Wrong Are Your "Game Of Thrones" ..." and thinks it’s &
- Milkov "22 Tweets Only People Who Have Pets W..." and thinks it’s &
- Milkov "We Went Commando For A Week And Thing..." and thinks it’s
- Milkov thinks "11 Signs It's Possible To Have A Filt..." is
- Milkov "6 Not-Shitty Things To Say To A Frien..." and thinks it’s
Response to How Normal Are Your Sandwich Opinions?:
Heck yes. Scoop the soft bread crumbs out of a legit baguette, butter the hollowed out loaf, and add a generous amount of ham or chicken. I love a Dagwood as much as anyone, but you’ll be surprised at how delicious the basic bread-butter-meat combo can be.
Lucky you. I’m 5’ and if I ate that way, I’d gain. Different metabolisms for different folks, I imagine.
You’d consume an absurd number of calories to get the bulk of your RDAs this way. Other people might eat a whole cup of sun-dried tomatoes, but I don’t — especially not for only 40% of my potassium need. If you’re not 7’ tall (with the metabolism of a hummingbird,) vitamin supplements are essential even if you eat well.
Christmas is a cultural holiday as well as a religious one. The best Christmas songs (IMO) were composed by Irving Berlin, a devoted Jew — and I enjoy them, and the season, despite being an atheist. Ignorant assumptions are just part of dominant-culture America. “How can anyone not be just like me?”
You got: Your doppelgänger lives in Portland, Oregon - USA! — Which is where I’m from. If there are more of us out there, you all know where to report for duty. :)