1. Spending Rs. 100 on a coffee.
2. Trying to explain to your aunties that you're vegan/on a clean-eating diet.
3. The pain of trying to find skinny jeans that fit when you've got curves.
4. The struggle of trying to find somewhere that sells the latest comic books.
5. Your parents having no idea what your job means.
6. Only being able to wear your skinny jeans for three months of the year.
7. Trying to maintain an ice-cool persona when your extended family insists on calling you Pappu/Pinky.
8. The importance of fairy lights.
9. Having to get creative with clothing.
10. Getting nostalgic for old-school things.
11. The feeling you get when you hit gold at Chor Bazaar.
12. You get waaayyy too excited when you meet someone with similar interests.
13. Having to take out a bank loan to pay for a drink at the latest hot spot.
A vodka and coke = Rs. 2000 and a kidney.