1. “Work Bitch” - Britney Spears
This one will have you saying “You want a Maserati?” all day for about a week.
2. “Irreplaceable” (Ralphi & Craig Club Radio Remix) - Beyoncé
If Beyoncé weren’t on this playlist, we’d be doing it wrong. Bonus points if you take only left turns when this song plays (to the left, to the left).
3. “Love At First Sight” - Kylie Minogue
4. “Spice Up Your Life” - Spice Girls
5. “Blue Jeans” (RAC Remix) - Lana Del Rey
6. “Hot N Cold” - Katy Perry
7. “Alejandro” (The Sound of Arrows Remix) - Lady Gaga
Did Alejandro just get sexier?
8. “Starships” - Nicki Minaj
This song teaches us that starships were indeed meant to fly.
9. “Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)” - Kelly Clarkson
What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. So, keep running!
10. “Domino” - Jessie J
“I’m feeling sexy and freEeEeeeEEEee.” Yes.
11. “A Year Without Rain” - Selena Gomez & The Scene
12. “We Found Love” - Rihanna, Calvin Harris
13. “Waiting for Tonight” - Jennifer Lopez
14. “When Love Takes Over” - David Guetta, Kelly Rowland
When the chorus hits, you’ll want to bust out your invisible microphone.
15. “We R Who We R” - Ke$ha
“Hot and dangerous.” Okay, I’m hooked.
- Despite Democrats threatening to filibuster, Republicans are confident Neil Gorsuch will be confirmed to the Supreme Court next week.
- Lyft has started testing a shuttle service in San Francisco and Chicago.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.