Water-Absorbant Soil Diaper Hack
Here's a video showing you how:
What you need:
1 all-natural size 2 diaper (size 12-18 lbs diaper)
2 cups of water
1 bag all-purpose planting soil
Flower/a house plant of choice
A ceramic pot for planting
1. In a large bowl, pour 2 cups of water over a fresh, opened diaper. Allow to soak until the majority of the water is absorbed.
2. Using scissors, make incisions on one end of the diaper. Remove the filling of the diaper and mix well with any remaining water.
3. Add the absorbent diaper gel to 2-3 cups of all-purpose soil. Mix well.
4. Add the mixed diaper gel and soil to the bottom of your ceramic pot.
5. Plant your house plant/flowers and add more potting soil until the pot is filled. Water lightly.
6. Cut your watering down twice as much for the next week, or until the soil becomes dry!