1. Cauliflower Potato Salad
2. Here’s a video that shows you how to make it:
1 head cauliflower
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons olive oil
For the dressing:
½ cup Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
1 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoons dill, chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 garlic clove, crushed
Juice of ½ lemon
½ red onion, diced
3 stalks celery, diced
3 hardboiled eggs, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F/200˚C.
2. Slice cauliflower into small florets.
3. Place cauliflower onto baking sheet and season with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes or until lightly browned and a bit crispy.
5. In a large bowl, combine all dressing ingredients. Set aside.
6. Once cauliflower is cooked, set aside and let cool slightly before adding to the yogurt dressing.
7. Garnish with more freshly chopped dill before serving.