3. However, it turns out that the Red Sox Twitter was not commandeered by a crazy-haired random. That’s Joel Hanrahan, Boston’s new closer.
Hanrahan’s tweeting from @RedSox today, and he’s doing a bang-up job.
This guy: @hanrahan52 is taking over our account today. P.S. the hair is real & will be back by Opening Day http://t.co/aNsrbBpg— Boston Red Sox
Awesome to meet Conor the #1 Norte Dame fan @TheJimmyFund ^JH http://t.co/eelu4ro0— Boston Red Sox
Just had lunch at @jerryremysgrill I definitely recommend the steak bomb and wings ^JH http://t.co/ScAkdqH3— Boston Red Sox
I run on Dunkin ^JH RT @terilaine: @RedSox do you run on @DunkinDonuts or starbucks? #AskJoel— Boston Red Sox
Gotta go with Field of Dreams ^JH RT @BryceM33: @RedSox #askjoel favorite baseball movie of all-time?— Boston Red Sox
10. For those of you with a royal ‘fro dreaming about the day when you’ll take over @RedSox — you better learn how to pitch with the game on the line.
- Verizon and unions representing 39,000 workers have reached an agreement that should end the largest U.S. strike in since 2011.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️