1. During Wednesday’s Phillies-Marlins game, there was a weird sight to be found in the stands during the 9th inning: a person applying sunscreen. Repeatedly. To their lips. Like lipstick.
2. This is not how you use sunscreen. What’s going on here? Let’s enhance.
H/T to Fancred
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.