1. During Wednesday’s Phillies-Marlins game, there was a weird sight to be found in the stands during the 9th inning: a person applying sunscreen. Repeatedly. To their lips. Like lipstick.
2. This is not how you use sunscreen. What’s going on here? Let’s enhance.
H/T to Fancred
- Authorities removed Dakota Access pipeline protesters blocking roads and camped on private property.
- A federal jury has cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀