1. Barrett Jones is a defensive end at the University of Alabama and a major NFL prospect. Earlier today, he tweeted this:
Not positive about the whole black-people-are-just-tan-white-people joke — I mean, I know he didn’t mean it that way, really, but still — BUT hahahaha wow the NFL switched the pictures of two players named Jones and they look NOTHING alike.
3. NFL.com did eventually correct Barrett Jones’ page
4. but they have not fixed Abry Jones’ profile yet — he still has Barrett’s picture.
5. FREE ABRY
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰