1. Barrett Jones is a defensive end at the University of Alabama and a major NFL prospect. Earlier today, he tweeted this:
Not positive about the whole black-people-are-just-tan-white-people joke — I mean, I know he didn’t mean it that way, really, but still — BUT hahahaha wow the NFL switched the pictures of two players named Jones and they look NOTHING alike.
3. NFL.com did eventually correct Barrett Jones’ page
4. but they have not fixed Abry Jones’ profile yet — he still has Barrett’s picture.
5. FREE ABRY
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.