1. At the end of Game 6, Kevin Durant threw a beautiful pass to Kendrick Perkins that he finished with a slam. Afterward, Durant — who is only 23 — embraces his family with 14 seconds still to go.
The Thunder will go on to play either the Boston Celtics or the Miami Heat in the NBA Finals.
4. Meanwhile, the San Antonio Spurs, who lost four straight games to OKC after winning 20 in a row, are headed back to Texas.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.