1. At the end of Game 6, Kevin Durant threw a beautiful pass to Kendrick Perkins that he finished with a slam. Afterward, Durant — who is only 23 — embraces his family with 14 seconds still to go.
The Thunder will go on to play either the Boston Celtics or the Miami Heat in the NBA Finals.
4. Meanwhile, the San Antonio Spurs, who lost four straight games to OKC after winning 20 in a row, are headed back to Texas.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉