1. At the end of Game 6, Kevin Durant threw a beautiful pass to Kendrick Perkins that he finished with a slam. Afterward, Durant — who is only 23 — embraces his family with 14 seconds still to go.
The Thunder will go on to play either the Boston Celtics or the Miami Heat in the NBA Finals.
4. Meanwhile, the San Antonio Spurs, who lost four straight games to OKC after winning 20 in a row, are headed back to Texas.
- President Obama will become the first sitting U.S. president to visit Hiroshima since the atomic bomb was dropped there 71 years ago.
- Eleven U.S. states are suing the Obama administration for telling schools to let trans students use the bathroom of their choice.
- Good news, Canadians: If you buy medical marijuana legally, you can now get same-day delivery right to your door in Toronto and Calgary 🍁