1. Here’s the sight Felix Baumgartner faced when he stuck his legs out of the capsule and prepared to fall 24 miles to the Earth’s surface.
3. As Felix fell, this is what his family (and the world) saw: a white dot on a field of black.
4. After a brief discussion over his visor fogging up, Felix opened his chute as he neared the Earth.
5. What up, helicopter.
6. And when Felix landed, his reaction was as triumphant as you might expect from a man who just survived a 24-mile fall from space.
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos compared historically black colleges and universities to charter schools, spurring criticism of "whitewashing history."
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 30.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."