1. Here’s the sight Felix Baumgartner faced when he stuck his legs out of the capsule and prepared to fall 24 miles to the Earth’s surface.
3. As Felix fell, this is what his family (and the world) saw: a white dot on a field of black.
4. After a brief discussion over his visor fogging up, Felix opened his chute as he neared the Earth.
5. What up, helicopter.
6. And when Felix landed, his reaction was as triumphant as you might expect from a man who just survived a 24-mile fall from space.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸