1. Here’s the sight Felix Baumgartner faced when he stuck his legs out of the capsule and prepared to fall 24 miles to the Earth’s surface.
3. As Felix fell, this is what his family (and the world) saw: a white dot on a field of black.
4. After a brief discussion over his visor fogging up, Felix opened his chute as he neared the Earth.
5. What up, helicopter.
6. And when Felix landed, his reaction was as triumphant as you might expect from a man who just survived a 24-mile fall from space.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.