1. Here’s the race. Bolt gets his third gold of London and Yohan Blake gets his first.
2. If you pay close attention, just after the 50-second mark, Bolt extends the baton to an official and then pulls it away. PSYCHE.
The officials later forced him to give back the baton, but that hardly diminished the excitement of what the Jamaicans had just accomplished — they set a new world record, running the first 4×100m relay to break 37 seconds. And this becomes yet another moment that will go down in the history of Usain Bolt being awesome.
Related: the American men won silver and set a new national record, and the Canadian men initially took bronze before being disqualified.
- The man suspected of shooting and killing five people in a Washington mall is now in custody, officials said.
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.
- Kim Kardashian said she is voting for Hillary Clinton after being quoted saying she was "on the fence."