The New Mexico Lobos were a 3-seed. The Harvard Crimson were a 14-seed, already overachieving after losing two major players in the preseason due to a cheating scandal. And yet: Harvard pulled off its first tourney win in school history, beating UNM 68-62, much to the disappointment of people calling the Cambridge kids nerds.
16. Here’s when it starts to look like Harvard could pull it off. The tone of the tweets changes a bit.
19. And the best analysis:
20. Which by the end of the game had turned into this:
- The State Department has faulted Hillary Clinton for breaking email rules and failing to manage cybersecurity risks as Secretary of State.
- 11 states are suing the Obama administration for telling schools to let trans students use the bathroom of their choice.
- Protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico turned violent Tuesday night as demonstrators threw rocks and bottles at police officers.