The New Mexico Lobos were a 3-seed. The Harvard Crimson were a 14-seed, already overachieving after losing two major players in the preseason due to a cheating scandal. And yet: Harvard pulled off its first tourney win in school history, beating UNM 68-62, much to the disappointment of people calling the Cambridge kids nerds.
16. Here’s when it starts to look like Harvard could pull it off. The tone of the tweets changes a bit.
19. And the best analysis:
20. Which by the end of the game had turned into this:
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.