1. Watch VERY CLOSELY as Tony Allen performs a trick that your eyes will not believe:
OK, I give up — this is one of the worst fake-out attempts I’ve ever seen. But you rule anyway, Tony.
2. The “pass” came after a nice steal, one of Allen’s 8 last night — a Grizzlies record for most steals in a game.
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳