1. Before today, Eli Manning hadn’t thrown an interception since January 15. He has three in the first half, including this one by TB’s Eric Wright.
2. After making the pick, Wright gets creative, traveling backward to juke out two Giants before cutting back upfield.
3. I’m surprised he even knows where he is. Nice try, Chris Snee! But that’s not happening.
4. PUT ON YOUR DANCING SHOES, BIG MAN.
5. Wright makes it a footrace, and that works out well for him.
6. Once he reaches the endzone, Tampa Bay adds insult to injury by sending Eli Manning into the dirt.
7. Oh, Eli.
8. This dude on the left watched Eli’s fall as Wright ran off the other way. He’s keeping a straight face, but he’s either crying or laughing on the inside.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋