1. It’s no secret that the Kansas City Chiefs are a little… offensively challenged. I mean, they’re currently starting Brady Quinn at QB. But today, running back Peyton Hillis got a shot.
2. Hillis didn’t do so hot. Check out the screencap below: Hillis’ throw, intended for Quinn, lands yards short. Like, really not even close.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.