1. Santonio Holmes caught this ball. Then, untouched, he fell to the ground and gave it up to Carlos Rogers, who took it for a touchdown.
2. Holmes was carted off the field with what looked like a possible ACL tear.
If the Jets lose Holmes, it’ll mean that both of their best players, Holmes and Darrelle Revis, will be goners for the 2012 season. It will also mean that the Jets’ offense, currently being shut out by the 49ers, might become the worst unit in the history of football.
3. You know what that means? IT COULD SOON BE TEBOW TIME.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏