1. Santonio Holmes caught this ball. Then, untouched, he fell to the ground and gave it up to Carlos Rogers, who took it for a touchdown.
2. Holmes was carted off the field with what looked like a possible ACL tear.
If the Jets lose Holmes, it’ll mean that both of their best players, Holmes and Darrelle Revis, will be goners for the 2012 season. It will also mean that the Jets’ offense, currently being shut out by the 49ers, might become the worst unit in the history of football.
3. You know what that means? IT COULD SOON BE TEBOW TIME.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳