1. In Tuesday night’s Kings-Nuggets game, DeMarcus Cousins had a rough time. A very rough time. Like, a “I only made one shot and missed 11” kind of rough time.
2. And it gets worse. Not only did Cousins make only one shot for his team — he made just as many for the other team.
3. On the bright side: Cousins did have 13 rebounds and five blocks!
4. On the not-so-bright side!
7. Thanks to the incredible advances in broadcasting, though, we have another great angle on Cousins’ unfortunate play:
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲