1. In Tuesday night’s Kings-Nuggets game, DeMarcus Cousins had a rough time. A very rough time. Like, a “I only made one shot and missed 11” kind of rough time.
2. And it gets worse. Not only did Cousins make only one shot for his team — he made just as many for the other team.
3. On the bright side: Cousins did have 13 rebounds and five blocks!
4. On the not-so-bright side!
7. Thanks to the incredible advances in broadcasting, though, we have another great angle on Cousins’ unfortunate play:
- It's on: Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Amazon's in its Prime. The company's profit rose 831% this quarter thanks to its growing cloud computing business ☁️💸
- #TBT: Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌