1. On the left is Robin Lopez, of the New Orleans Hornets. On the right is Brook Lopez, of the Brooklyn Nets. In case you can’t tell, they are twins.
Both guys played on the same Stanford team and were drafted in the first round of the 2008 draft — Brook went 10th, and Robin went 15th. But since then, Brook has been by far the better player; just look at the comparison of their stats this year, keeping in mind that this is by far the best season Robin’s had so far.
Plus, Brook’s Nets will be a playoff team this year. Robin’s Hornets will not. But Brook had to rub it in Tuesday night, when the Nets hosted the Hornets in Brooklyn.
5. That’s right: Brook posterized Robin in gratuitous fashion. He dunked all over his Sideshow-Bob bro.
6. This must be in retribution for Robin not sharing some comic books back when they were 11.
8. Here’s the video. The Nets won, 108-98.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.