1. On the left is Robin Lopez, of the New Orleans Hornets. On the right is Brook Lopez, of the Brooklyn Nets. In case you can’t tell, they are twins.
Both guys played on the same Stanford team and were drafted in the first round of the 2008 draft — Brook went 10th, and Robin went 15th. But since then, Brook has been by far the better player; just look at the comparison of their stats this year, keeping in mind that this is by far the best season Robin’s had so far.
Plus, Brook’s Nets will be a playoff team this year. Robin’s Hornets will not. But Brook had to rub it in Tuesday night, when the Nets hosted the Hornets in Brooklyn.
5. That’s right: Brook posterized Robin in gratuitous fashion. He dunked all over his Sideshow-Bob bro.
6. This must be in retribution for Robin not sharing some comic books back when they were 11.
8. Here’s the video. The Nets won, 108-98.
- Fake news fools most Americans who read it — and Facebook is a major source, a BuzzFeed News survey has found 📰❌
- More than 90 people have died in Indonesia's earthquake, officials say. Thousands of rescuers are being deployed to the hit area.
- A refrigerator is being eyed as the possible origin of the fire at an Oakland warehouse party that killed 36 people, a law enforcement official said.
- An adorable 3-year-old boy proudly covered his kitchen with carrots in the greatest carrot heist of all time 😂👏