1. Apparently, Giants coach Tom Coughlin was receiving bad news about an injured player.
But this face could’ve applied to a number of things about the Giants’ 24-17 loss last night to the Dallas Cowboys: their red-zone failures; rookie David Wilson’s momentum-killing fumble; surrendering 307 yards and 3 touchdowns to Tony Romo and another 131 to DeMarco Murray; Victor Cruz’s multiple easy drops. Not a good way to open the season for New York.
- The Russian government agrees with Donald Trump's comments that NATO is "obsolete," which the president-elect made during an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.