1. Apparently, Giants coach Tom Coughlin was receiving bad news about an injured player.
But this face could’ve applied to a number of things about the Giants’ 24-17 loss last night to the Dallas Cowboys: their red-zone failures; rookie David Wilson’s momentum-killing fumble; surrendering 307 yards and 3 touchdowns to Tony Romo and another 131 to DeMarco Murray; Victor Cruz’s multiple easy drops. Not a good way to open the season for New York.
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲