In Monday night’s game against Portland, the Utah Jazz completed one of the more improbable alley-oops known to man. I say this because, most of the time, alley-oops are thrown to players near the basket. This is where the two guys involved in this oop started before the pass was thrown.
3. As you can see with your eyes, both of those players, Jamaal Tinsley and Jeremy Evans, are behind the three-point line. How does this work out, then? Watch.
4. Evans plays this more like a wide receiver in football than a basketball player — he sees where the pass is going, runs underneath it, and throws it down. It’s a tremendous mix of coordination and athleticism.
5. Was it more impressive than the time Jeremy Evans dunked over this guy?
6. Yes. Definitely yes.
7. Watch the video of the dunk here.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀