1. Back in the early ’90s, Michigan basketball was led by the Fab Five.
And the guys reunited tonight for the Michigan’s National Championship game against Louisville. Their presence didn’t prevent Louisville from winning, but it did have another impact.
3. When the camera cuts to them, Juwan Howard tries to get the attention of Jalen Rose, who is wearing a ridiculous Wolverine hat.
4. Turns out, there’s a baby sitting directly behind him. Hi, child. Can you see over that NBA player? No, probably not.
5. Jalen Rose didn’t care, though. Jalen Rose was stoked.
Probably because of that awesome hat.
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos compared historically black colleges and universities to charter schools, spurring criticism of "whitewashing history."
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 30.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."