1. The end of the bench on the Oklahoma Sooners appears to have taken it upon themselves to be the cheering squad for their playing-time teammates.
2. Most of their reactions are pretty basic, like the one above. Sometimes, they get into miniature little routines, like the one below.
3. But they pretty much peaked during the Sooners’ win over Texas. Up nine, Romero Osby hit a wide-open three-pointer that was only notable because Osby takes very few threes.
4. That didn’t stop the Oklahoma bench from losing their damn minds and playing air guitar like deranged pre-teen Ramones.
5. Just watch those two work the strings.
6. Look at the ecstasy on their faces.
7. Look at… this guy.
8. Put that tongue away, Cowboy Shirt.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀