1. Thursday night, the Orlando Magic hosted the Toronto Raptors in an attempt to snap out of a bad losing slump. Toward the end of the first quarter, Glen Davis took a hard foul from Aaron Gray, and he wasn’t happy.
2. How unhappy was he? Unhappy enough to get right up in Gray’s grill, earning himself a technical. But how close did he get?
3. Oh, he got close. Very close. Mistletoe close. In fact, this GIF really makes it look like he basically just went at Gray’s face with his lips.
5. So yeah, Glen Davis is kind of a nutcase, but that wasn’t the only occasion of lips being laid. The game ended with this pristine DeMar DeRozan buzzer-beater:
6. Toronto coach Dwayne Casey was so happy that he planted one right on the side of DeRozan’s head.
7. The NBA: Where Kissing Happens.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100 million every day 🍎📉
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭