1. In Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals between the Heat and the Pacers, LeBron James had a very LeBron James game: 14-20 shooting, 36 points, 8 rebounds. But it all went down the drain at the very end.
2. With under a minute left, LeBron went right off a pick and attempted to kick the ball back to Ray Allen for a three. His pass was intercepted by David West, who had cheated off Allen to fill the passing lane.
The Heat managed to force the Pacers into a turnover of their own, but the next possession was deja vu. LeBron again drove right, this time finding himself trapped by Paul George and Roy Hibbert, who was noticeably present after sitting at the end of Game 1. And again, trying to kick it out, LeBron’s pass was tipped and stolen away.
If LeBron hadn’t had a fantastic scoring night, the Heat likely wouldn’t have even been close. But that doesn’t make it any less weird to see a playoff game come down to consecutive, nearly-identical errors by basketball’s best player.
- The Trump administration has proposed "massive tax cuts" that would cut taxes across the board for people and businesses.
- Conservative Ann Coulter says she's not speaking at Berkeley after promises of protests, and it's not clear who is to blame 👉👈
- Venezuelans are trying to crowdfund money to leave the country amid food shortages and political unrest.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲