1. Let’s say you’re a professional baseball team with some free time. How should you spend it? Well, find a bunch of the biggest guns you can, and then pose with them. That’s how.
According to the Dallas Observer, a Texas Rangers spokesman said that “several of the Rangers visited the Navy Seals Training Facility today in San Diego.” So there’s that.
2. What they might be thinking here:
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻