1. The Patriots were already up 35-7 going into the fourth quarter against the AFC-leading Texans when Tom Brady threw a dump-off pass to Danny Woodhead out of the backfield.
2. Woodhead, a tiny running back known for his agility, makes a few guys miss and turns the play into a nice gain.
3. However, the Texans’ tremendous defensive lineman, J.J. Watt, comes from behind and forces a fumble. HOWEVER, however, Patriot Brandon Lloyd recovers it in the end zone. Weird touchdown!
4. The Pats score through a combination of luck — the ball takes a perfect bounce — and a heads-up play by Lloyd, who gets going as soon as Woodhead fumbles.
5. On a night where absolutely nothing was going right for the Texans, this play served as a fitting coda.
6. Here’s video of the play. The Patriots ended up winning 42-12, moving to 10-3, and handing the Texans only their second loss of the season.
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌