1. Ref Mike Carey is calling today’s Indianapolis Colts — Baltimore Ravens playoff game. Someone should tell him that.
I’m sure he just misspoke, but this is one of the NFL’s most experienced referees calling a playoff game. I would think the names of these teams would be second-nature by now.
2. Anyway, go Hoosiers, I guess.
- DNC Day 2: Bill Clinton took the crowd down memory lane, and then Hillary broke through a virtual glass ceiling 💥
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.