Going into Week 5, Matt Ryan is probably the early favorite for the NFL’s MVP award: his stats are fantastic, his Falcons are undefeated, and he’s a total frat star. (CHUG, MATT.)
But the beautiful thing about the NFL is that even the best players occasionally make egregious and embarrassing errors. Here’s Matty’s.
2. “Football’s fun, just gonna throw it downfield, doo dee AHHH WHERE DID YOU COME FROM”
3. Here’s the video:
Matt can laugh because the Falcons won 24-17 after knocking the Redskins’ star quarterback, Robert Griffin III, out of the game. At 5-0, Atlanta is one of the NFL’s two remaining undefeated teams.
- Rudy Giuliani no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking related to the 2016 election. Officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- In dream jobs: Everyone loves a guy on YouTube going around London reviewing chicken shops 🍗