Going into Week 5, Matt Ryan is probably the early favorite for the NFL’s MVP award: his stats are fantastic, his Falcons are undefeated, and he’s a total frat star. (CHUG, MATT.)
But the beautiful thing about the NFL is that even the best players occasionally make egregious and embarrassing errors. Here’s Matty’s.
2. “Football’s fun, just gonna throw it downfield, doo dee AHHH WHERE DID YOU COME FROM”
3. Here’s the video:
Matt can laugh because the Falcons won 24-17 after knocking the Redskins’ star quarterback, Robert Griffin III, out of the game. At 5-0, Atlanta is one of the NFL’s two remaining undefeated teams.
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀
- Apple has announced new, lighter-than-ever MacBooks with touch-sensitive strips at its fall event 📱 🍎