1. Adrian Peterson have a very good shot at breaking Eric Dickerson’s record for most rushing yards in a season. Against the Rams, Peterson made that even more likely with this tremendous run.
2. AP gets caught in a bunch about five yards from the line, then bounces left, finding the seam and ending up in open field.
3. After that, it’s all she wrote: Peterson takes the ball 82 yards for a touchdown, which is tied for the longest run of his career.
4. Trot into the end zone, AP. You’ve earned it.
5. Here’s the video. AP’s making a very good case for becoming the first non-quarterback MVP since LaDainian Tomlinson in 2006.
- The FBI will reopen its investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server after discovering new emails.
- Former employees of Palantir, one of Silicon Valley's most valuable startups, are struggling to cash out of stock options 📉
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- Here are some of the best Vines to watch before Twitter kills it 💀