1. Adrian Peterson have a very good shot at breaking Eric Dickerson’s record for most rushing yards in a season. Against the Rams, Peterson made that even more likely with this tremendous run.
2. AP gets caught in a bunch about five yards from the line, then bounces left, finding the seam and ending up in open field.
3. After that, it’s all she wrote: Peterson takes the ball 82 yards for a touchdown, which is tied for the longest run of his career.
4. Trot into the end zone, AP. You’ve earned it.
5. Here’s the video. AP’s making a very good case for becoming the first non-quarterback MVP since LaDainian Tomlinson in 2006.
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 million declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚