1. The Men’s archery team finals were incredibly intense, but even still, the awesome announcers totally stole the show.
One of them was named Charlie. One was American, the other English. And they alternated between hype-man states of excitement, goofy jokes about tea, and wondering about the English weather.
- At least 9 are dead and 25 missing after a warehouse party fire in Oakland, CA. Dozens of fatalities are feared.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- BuzzFeed News analyzed all the links in Donald Trump's tweets to determine where the president-elect gets his news 📰❗️
- "I'm 21 so you can have it back!" This 23-year-old got her lost ID back in the mail, along with a hilarious thank you note 💌😂