1. The Men’s archery team finals were incredibly intense, but even still, the awesome announcers totally stole the show.
One of them was named Charlie. One was American, the other English. And they alternated between hype-man states of excitement, goofy jokes about tea, and wondering about the English weather.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀