1. The Men’s archery team finals were incredibly intense, but even still, the awesome announcers totally stole the show.
One of them was named Charlie. One was American, the other English. And they alternated between hype-man states of excitement, goofy jokes about tea, and wondering about the English weather.
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival has turned into a total shitshow. "I think the festival took on a life of its own," the event's co-founder said 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- The new leader of Marine Le Pen's National Front party in France has stepped down amid accusations of Holocaust denial.
- We found an average of about one false statement per day from Trump and his aides throughout the president's first 100 days in office 💯