1. The Men’s archery team finals were incredibly intense, but even still, the awesome announcers totally stole the show.
One of them was named Charlie. One was American, the other English. And they alternated between hype-man states of excitement, goofy jokes about tea, and wondering about the English weather.
- Rudy Giuliani no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking related to the 2016 election. Officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- In dream jobs: Everyone loves a guy on YouTube going around London reviewing chicken shops 🍗