1. The Men’s archery team finals were incredibly intense, but even still, the awesome announcers totally stole the show.
One of them was named Charlie. One was American, the other English. And they alternated between hype-man states of excitement, goofy jokes about tea, and wondering about the English weather.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘