1. America was behind for most of their gold-medal match against Italy, but staged a dramatic comeback toward the end.
It came down to the last shot. An 8 would mean a U.S. gold; a 9 meant more arrows; a 10 won it for Italy. See what happens.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- An American soldier died in Iraq this weekend after a roadside bomb exploded during a security check, the Pentagon said.
- As the number of terrorist convictions has increased in the UK, so has the concern that other inmates could too be lured into extremism.
- Selena Gomez said the backlash surrounding "13 Reasons Why" "is going to come no matter what" and noted that she's very proud of the series.