1. We missed this, but last week, the Knicks visited Indiana for a basketball game. Nobody told Iman Shumpert that it was a basketball game, though.
2. Watch this again. Shumpert somehow kicks a perfectly arcing pass to Steve Novak, who knocks down the three. That goes down in the books as an assist, even though it was about as accidental as basketball gets.
3. Despite Shump’s nifty footwork, the Knicks still lost by 34, likely staving off a soccer-aping epidemic from overwhleming the NBA.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈