1. We missed this, but last week, the Knicks visited Indiana for a basketball game. Nobody told Iman Shumpert that it was a basketball game, though.
2. Watch this again. Shumpert somehow kicks a perfectly arcing pass to Steve Novak, who knocks down the three. That goes down in the books as an assist, even though it was about as accidental as basketball gets.
3. Despite Shump’s nifty footwork, the Knicks still lost by 34, likely staving off a soccer-aping epidemic from overwhleming the NBA.
- It's Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. Here's what you need to know.
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.