1. In the depths of Thursday night, BuzzFeed Sports contributor and The Classical editor David Roth decided to come up with some hypothetical Super Bowl ads. Then the Internet joined in. These will never air. That’s a pity.
- H.R. McMaster was due to retire from the Army. Now he holds what could become one of the most powerful positions in Washington.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- Chris Brown was ordered to stay away from his ex-girlfriend after he allegedly threatened to shoot and kill her, court documents show.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞