1. Steve Nash gets support from Matt Ryan, Vincent Lecavalier, and a few others in this ad, but the most striking part is how similar he seems to Ben Stiller.
Best line from the video? “Matt Ryan’s pretty tall. Good thing, so he can see over those chubbernauts on the line. They’re definitely not gluten-free.” And then he eats the cucumber slice that was a second ago on his eye.
2. FOR COMPARISON. They even look sort of similar, particularly the cheekbones.
- Sean Spicer today said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, a pledge that came after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉