1. Steve Francis made this rap video. It is terrible, but in a funny way.
Allen Iverson’s phone: RING RING RING RING
Allen Iverson: Hello?
Steve Francis: Yo JEWELS.
SF: Yo Jewels man, it’s Steve. Steve Francis.
SF: I’m rapping now!
SF: Like, making rap music.
SF: Like you.
AI: Who is this?
SF: Steve Francis. We played in like, three All-Star games together.
SF: Man, we should start a rap supergroup. Like, the Wu-Tang of basketball. I’m probably Method Man, or maybe Raekwon, you know? You’re Ghostface, of course. Shaq’s Ol’ Dirty Bastard, ha ha ha ha ha HA.
SF: There aren’t many other good options. Like, fuck Kobe, you know? He only made one track, he isn’t a real rapper like us two. And like, same with Tony Parker.
Carlos Boozer got on a track with Twista, so let’s throw him a bit part, like Inspectah Deck or something — I mean, I love Deck, but he’s not exactly Tier 1 Wu-Tang in terms of fan respect, you know?
SF: Oh, we’ve got to get C-Webb in there. He can be the GZA.
AI: [hangs up]
SF: Who we missing… we’ve got Raekwon, Ghost, ODB, Deck, GZA. RZA’s like, Artest, because they both just shout like crazy people.
SF: I don’t know about U-God and Masta Killa, man.
SF: Maybe Jason Kidd? No, that’s stupid.
SF: Man, this is gonna rule.
SF: Hey, Jewels?
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩